This Privacy Notice depicts the privacy of your personal information will be protected.We acknowledge and recognize the importance of your personal information and are dedicated to protecting your data and respecting your privacy.
1. What information do we collect and why?
- Personal details, such as full name, title, contact details(email address, and telephone address).
- Date of birth, nationality, or passport number- if needed by the respective airline.
- Payment information: card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and security number.
- Car rental program, hotel room preferences, and frequent flyer numbers (if applicable).
- Health issues and dietary requirements (if any) relevant to your travel patterns or needed by the associated travel service provider(s) (e.g. tour providers or accommodation).
- Call recordings – calls may be recorded for staff training and quality control.
- Information given by filling forms on our website – e.g. email address, where you heard about us, and your travel choices. This data will be used to keep you up to date with all our newest offers and products.
- IP address and cookies – When you reach our website our servers may record data about your device and the network you are using to join with us, including your IP address.
- Social media – via social media interactions on our website such as ( Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook) you will be secured by the privacy policies of the respective social media companies.
2 How will we obtain this information?
We usually handle your data from the information you offer during your contact with us. The above data may be gathered from the following sources:a. Information created about you when you buy or make inquiries, about a travel arrangement; through the email, phone, or website
- When you follow to get marketing from us (e.g. electronic newsletters)
- When you chat to our customer services team
- When you register for promotions or enroll in competitions.In some cases, it may be required for us to obtain personal data about you from a third party. This includes where a person makes a travel booking on your account which includes travel systems to be used by you (e.g. a family or a travel booking or group booking made for you by your company). Where this happens, we will rely on the power of the person performing the travel booking to act on account of any other traveler on the booking.
3. What do we use your information for and what is the lawful basis for acting so?
4. With whom do we share your data?
We may share your data with the following entities:
- Primary suppliers: hotels, airlines, tour operators, cruise lines, transfer providers, activity providers (who perform your travel reservation), and car rental.
- An person doing a third-party reservation, on your account
- Third parties who give services on our account, including business analytics, credit card processing, and fraud prevention
- As authorized or required by appropriate law, and to comply with our lawful obligations
- abc.com is a worldwide business and incorporates operations outside the EEA. Your private information may be revealed to our overseas associated entities for us to make your travel booking and/or to authorize the performance of advisory, administrative, and technical services, as well as the processing and storage of such data. We will assure that any such foreign transfers are either required for the fulfillment of a contract between you and the overseas receiver or are presented subject to suitable or appropriate safeguards as needed by your local data protection legalities
5. For how long do we store your data on file?
- Personal data is maintained as long as is required, for the purpose that it was formerly received.
- To protect us against any contractual claims, usually for 6 years.
- Records are stored in line with regulatory and legal guidance/ requirements.
6. Your rights
Following is a list of the rights that you have about the personal data that we process. You have the right to-
- Verify with us that we are processing your input.
- Inquiry access to the personal records we operate.
- Have data altered if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Request that we delete your records if there is no compelling logic for its continued processing.
- Request that we eliminate your consent.
7. IP addresses
When you go to our website, use any of our open communications, or mobile applications from us, our servers may register data regarding the network and the device you are using to link with us, including your IP address. We handle your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to aggregate and track non-personal data. For example, to monitor the device, browser used, and geographic places from where visitors and clients navigate our site.
8. Tracking Cookies/Technologies
In addition to the first-party cookies discussed above, we may use mobile apps, such as Google Analytics and anonymized third-party web analytics services on our websites. The analytics providers that manage these services use technologies like cookies, to help us interpret how visitors use our apps and websites.
10. Visit our website from outside
In case you browse/visit our website from outside, kindly be notified that your information may be stored in/ transferred to/ and processed.
The protection/preservation of the information/data and other laws of the UK and other countries that your information may be sent to may not be as extensive as those in your country but be convinced that we take all the required steps to assure that your privacy is and protected and maintained.
By using our services/features, you allow and completely understand that your information could be sent to our facilities and other third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
11. How to Contact Us
- Information about travel plans: email@example.com
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call:- Get in touch with our customer care executives for your queries regarding hotel bookings, flight tickets, cancellation, holiday packages, refund, and car hire by calling us at +1-877-340-1009
- If you have any feedback, appreciation, and suggestion to provide for our assistance and services, feel free to drop us a mail at: email@example.com